Volcanic rock in the fibers of this ultra-breathable running short-sleeve shirt provide natural odor resistance, moisture management, and UV protection to keep you comfortable on long runs. New FlashDry™ technology dramatically improves drying time and breathability of the shirt, to keep you running cooler, longer.
- Natural wicking properties and anti-odor, ultraviolet protection system
- Body-mapped ventilation
- Reflective logos
- body: 105 g/m² (3.1 oz/yd²) 53% polyester, 47% polyester closed hole mesh with FlashDry™ fiber—wicking
- mesh panels: 140 g/m² (3.7 oz/yd²) 100% polyester circular mesh
- Avg Weight:
- 4.8 oz
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.