Designed for out-and-back daytrips, or multi-night overnighters in the backcountry, this premium four-way stretch convertible pant provides optimal versatility throughout the seasons. Midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon fabric has added stretch to aid with mobility on the trail. Wear as pants on cool morning and zip-off the legs at the knee to convert into a 10" short when conditions heat up. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Midweight, abrasion-resistant, four-way soft shell
- Rainwear-rated fabric for extra wet-weather protection
- Tricot-lined interior waistband for comfort
- Partial elastic waist
- Zip cargo and back pockets
- Pant converts into a 10" short
- Side leg zips for easy on-off
- Infused zippers on cargo pockets
- bluesign® approved fabric
- 166 g/m² 91% nylon, 9% elastane
- Avg Weight:
- 470 g (16.6 oz)
- S 30", R 32"