Rip the backcountry in this highly breathable, waterproof ski pant. Designed with rugged durability and revolutionary FlashDry technology, this insulated snowpant provides dramatically improved dry time with new wicking laminate on the exterior and insulation of this snowpant. Premier, rider-specific features throughout.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Polyurethane (PU) waterproof, laser-cut, bonded zips
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Hand and thigh zip pockets
- Rear flow vents
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Reinforced edge guards
- Pant-a-lock compatible
- body: 50D 119 g/m²—100% polyester 2.5L HyVent® with FlashDry™ laminate ripstop weave
- insulation: 40 g/m² FlashDry™ fiber
- Avg Weight:
- 669 g (23.6 oz)
- S 30”, R 32”, L 34”
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.