Maximize your comfort on the water with our premier 10” boardshorts crafted with maximum stretch and fully bonded seams to prevent abrasion. Soft, yet durable polyester dries quickly to for your comfort when transitioning in and out of the water. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Active fit has a slightly slimmer cut through the thigh
- Stretch gusset at fly with reinforced tie closure
- Secure-zip side pocket
- Binding at waistband
- Infused hem and waistband
- Reverse patch pocket
- Quattro stretch
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50+
- bluesign® approved fabric
- 90D 162 g/m² 86% polyester, 14% elastane
- Average Weight:
- 980 g (34.57 oz)
- R 10”
- Lifetime Warranty
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.