Inspired by the European ski culture, this tailored fit ski pant is constructed from waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed HyVent® Alpha 2L material with mechanical stretch for unrestricted mobility while your grind through the mogul field. Lightweight-yet-warm insulation for ample wintertime warmth. Rider-specific features throughout.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Adjustable internal waist tabs
- Polyurethane (PU) handwarmer zip pockets
- StretchVent™ gaiter with elastic gripper
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Reinforced edge guards
- shell: 70D 170 g/m² HyVent® 2L nylon stretch twill with mechanical stretch / insulation: 60 g ThermoCool™ stretch
- Avg Weight:
- 680 g (23.99 oz)
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.