Warm your core with chambers of featherweight 800-fill goose down and remain nimble for climbing and weight-bearing pursuits. The sides of this jacket’s torso, shoulders and arms are constructed with FlashDry™ technology to regulate your body temperature by maximizing wicking and minimizing overall drying time. Windproof Pertex® Quantum® GL provides weather protection that’s both lightweight and durable. Elastic-bound hood is constructed with extra insulation to warm your neck. Minimalistic design features low-profile hem and cuffs for a streamlined fit. This highly compressible jacket stuffs into its own pocket and can be easily packed as an emergency layer.
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Sleek hem and cuff construction reduces bulk and improves fit
- Elastic-bound hood with extra insulation in the neck vastly extends comfort range
- Stuffs into alpine-style pocket for easy use and stowage
- No-rise hem is slightly longer in the back
- Summit Series® Verto Climb Collection has a climbing-specific fit designed for vertical movement
- Summit Series® Collection is harness and pack-compatible
- body: 10D 25 g/m² Pertex® Quantum® GL—100% nylon micro-ripstop; 53 g/m² 86% nylon, 14% elastane four-way stretch woven
- body: 215 g/m² 59% nylon, 25% polyester, 16% elastane double knit with FlashDry™
- insulation: 800 fill goose down
- Avg Weight:
- 8.6 oz (245 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.