Stay drier while racing downhill in wet conditions wearing this lightweight HyVent® 2.5L hard-shell jacket for multi-layer waterproofing that doesn’t require a lining. The quick-drying exterior features FlashDry™ technology to instantly shed exterior moisture. An internal MP3 pocket and a designated pocket for your goggles organize your accessories while keeping them accessible. Use the snap-front elasticized powder skirt to keep snow from reaching your baselayers on epic powder days. The helmet-compatible hood is adjustable for a dialed fit that will keep you warm on the coldest days, or remove it entirely for après-ski wear. The active fit is streamlined without restricting your freedom of movement.
- Active fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, removable hood
- Reverse-coil chest pocket
- Underarms vents
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggles cloth
- Internal media-security pocket
- Internal goggles pocket
- Two-snap, adjustable, snap-down powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Adjustable hem system
- 159 g/m² HyVent® 2.5L—100% polyester with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 800 g (28.22 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.