Layer up and boost your core warmth with this modern update of the classic Nuptse for 2013. Both the exterior and the quick-drying 700-fill goose down are water resistant, for reliable thermal protection in wet winter weather. Nylon canvas shoulder overlay and a snap-down storm flap give this warm vest a casual look. For handsfree listening, drop your MP3 player in the internal pocket and loop your headphone wires through the cord guide.
- Center front zip closure with snap placket
- Internal media pocket with cord guide
- Welt zip hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord system at hem
- Embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body TNF Black: 70D 153 g/m² 52% cotton, 48% nylon taffeta with WR
- body Graphite Grey: 90D 88 g/m² 78% nylon, 22% polyester mélange plain weave with WR
- body TNF Red: 66 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with WR
- yoke and collar: 400D x 250D 243 g/m² 100% nylon canvas with WR
- lining: 50D 76 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with WR / insulation: 700 fill water-resistant down
- Avg Weight:
- 566 g (20 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.