Instantly customize your outdoor protection with a three-in-one layering system that delivers reliable coverage in a variety of winter conditions. The waterproof, yet breathable, HyVent® hard shell features a seam-sealed construction to shut out exterior moisture. An adjustable, removable hood and pit-zip vents allow you to customize your coverage on the mountain. Zip in the liner jacket for midweight warmth on the coldest, wettest days of the season, or wear the fleece liner as a standalone jacket in dry, mild weather.
- Internal media pocket
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Pit-zip vents
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Self fabric adjustable cuff tabs
- [Triclimate®] Two secure-zip hand pockets
- body: 70D 137 g/m² (4.83 oz/yd²) 100% nylon / Triclimate® insulation: 200 g fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 1080 g (38.1 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.