MEN'S DENALI WINDPRO
- Color: CHINA BLUE / COSMIC BLUE CHINA BLUE / COSMIC BLUE BIKING RED / ASPHALT GREY NOTTINGHAM GREEN / ASPHALT GREY TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK HIGH RISE GREY / VANADIS GREY COSMIC BLUE / VANADIS GREY BURNTOLIVEGRN / BLACK INK GREEN RAGE RED / VANADIS GREY
- Find Your Size
- Size: S M L XL XXL
Four times more windproof than the classic Denali jacket, this mid-layer is crafted of incredibly breathable Polartec Wind Pro® shearling fleece. Water-resistant finish and Polartec® Power Shield® reinforced shoulders improve durability and overall weather protection when this versatile jacket is worn as an outer layer. New media pocket protects your MP3 player and streamlines headphone wires for handfree listening.
- This Polartec Wind Pro® mid-layer is four times more windproof than the classic Denali jacket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementary garments from The North Face®
- Abrasion-resistant shoulders
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs and hem
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media pocket
- bluesign® approved material
- body: 427 g/m² (12.6 oz/yd²) 100% polyester Polartec® Wind Pro® ripstop shearling
- abrasion: 376 g/m² (11.1 oz/yd²) 100% polyester Polartec® Power Shield®
- Avg Weight:
- 730 g (25.8 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability. Polartec® 100 weight fabrics are the lightest fleece in the series, and are an excellent choice for a warm first layer. Polartec® 200 provides optimal warmth and versatility in a midweight soft fleece. Polartec® 300 fabrics are the heaviest option, providing a thermal layer to wear on very cold excursions.
Polartec® Thermal Pro Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabrics are the most visually dynamic and technically advanced of the Polartec® insulation fabrics. Available in a variety of unique surface textures and patterns ‚Äì many of which are designed to enhance performance — Polartec® Thermal Pro® materials are great styling options for virtually every end use. New high-loft versions have achieved the highest warmth-to-weight ratios ever offered by a Polartec® fabric. Other versions have the look of traditional wool with all the performance benefits of fleece.
Polartec® Eco Polartec® Eco fabrics provide all the warmth, comfort and breathability of traditional Polartec® fabrics in an environmentally conscious package. Solid colorways of the fabric are derived from 87 percent recycled content; while heather colorways are derived from 65 percent recycled content. This recycled material is made from 90 percent postindustrial waste and 10 percent post consumer waste, interrupting the flow of materials to our landfills and creating valuable materials from waste