New quilted jacket features a street-style inspired exterior design with 550-fill down insulation for a game-changing boost in warmth. The baffled construction streamlines the silhouettes and evenly distributes the down to eliminate cold spots. A snap front makes it easy to add or remove this layer as outdoor temperatures fluctuate.
- Center front snap placket closure
- Horizontal channel quilting
- Two patch-on chest pockets with snap flap closure
- Snap placket closure at cuffs
- Welt hand pockets
- Bartacking detail at side seams
- Logo patch at cuff
- body: 155 g/m² 100% cotton high-density poplin / lining: 50D 62 g/m² 100% polyester ripstop / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 771 g (27.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.