Delivering well-rounded protection in alpine environments, our warmest synthetic-insulated hard-shell mountaineering jacket features ample insulation (133 g) throughout the body and slightly less insulation (100 g) in the hood and sleeves.The durable weatherproof exterior protects the PrimaLoft® Gold insulation for reliable warmth in cold, wet conditions.
- Our warmest, most versatile synthetic-insulated hard shell jacket protects aplinists in cold, wet mountain environments
- Waterproof, seam-taped nylon HyVent® Alpha shell
- PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation is warm even when wet
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Water-resistant PU (polyurethane) chest pocket
- Dual zippered hand pockets
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Designed for mountaineering
- body: 40D 111 g/m² HyVent® Alpha 2L—100% nylon ripstop / side panels/underarms: 40D 94 g/m² HyVent® Alpha 2L—100% nylon plain weave
- body insulation: 133 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation / hood/sleeve/side panels insulation: 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 740 g (1 lb 10 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
PrimaLoft® Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50 percent recycled material with standard PrimaLoft® fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation. PrimaLoft® Eco is lightweight and water resistant with superior softness to keep you dry and comfortable.
PrimaLoft® One The ultimate microfiber insulation. Ultra-fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft® One absorbs three times less water, is 14 percent warmer when dry and is 24 percent warmer when wet than competitive insulation.
PrimaLoft® Sport The perfect combination of high-performance insulation and value, this technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibers for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibers help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibers help to build loft.