Crafted with four-way stretch for an active fit, this new waterproof, yet breathable, rain shell sits close to the body and features a dry-touch interior coating that feels sleek against baselayers. Nylon ripstop reinforces the exterior pockets for added durability.
- Four-way stretch, waterproof rain shell jacket with dry-touch interior coating
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed heathered stretch shell
- Attached fully adjustable hood
- Exposed reverse-coil front zip
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket and alpine hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contrast solid ripstop fabric blocking at hand pockets
- bluesign® approved fabric
- shell: 124D x 85D 148 g/m² HyVent® 2.5L—86% polyester, 14% elastane / hand pocket blocking: 167 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop
- Avg Weight:
- 400 g (14.11 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.