Plan ahead for your next camping trip and pack this waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed jacket that's crafted with ample insulation throughout, so you won't get caught unprepared in rain or hailstorms. Partially lined in fleece for cozy, next-to-skin comfort.
- Outdoor jacket that's insulated and partially lined in fleece
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed with Heatseeker™ insulation and a fleece-lined body
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip interior chest and hand pockets
- Pit-zip vents
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- shell: 75D x 160D 120 g/m² HyVent® 2L—100% nylon faille weave / insulation: 80 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 970 g (34.22 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.