New three-in-one winter jacket provides versatility for changing weather and activity levels. Constructed with a waterproof, breathable, seam sealed HyVent® exterior hooded shell and an interior stretch fleece interior jacket for added warmth on cold conditions. Each jacket can be worn as separates, or combined when weather is at its worst.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments
- Adjustable removable hood
- Hem cinch-cord
- Two secure zip hand pockets
- Center front stormflap with zip and Velcro® closure
- Two chest pockets
- Bicep pocket
- [Triclimate®] High loft fleece
- body: 40D 97 g/m² (2.813 oz/yd2) 100% nylon HyVent® / Triclimate®: high loft couloir fleece
- Avg Weight:
- 1050 g (37.04 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.