Hold your pace while running into the wind with the versatile weather protection of this windproof and water-resistant performance jacket. The new, updated design for 2014 places FlashDry™ fibers between the shoulder blades and the bottom of the shaped hem at the back of the jacket to manage moisture in the areas where men sweat the most.
- Windproof running jacket delivers optimal warmth on winter runs
- 360-degree reflective taping
- Secure hand pockets
- Shaped hem
- Reflective logos
- body: 203 g/m² 100% bonded polyester knit / panel: 275 g/m² 50% polyester, 43% recycled polyester, 7% elastane knit with FlashDry™
- liner: 138 g/m² 100% polyester knit mesh
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells offer total wind protection and maximum breathability, combining the comfort of a soft mid-layer and the water resistance of a shell, all in one garment. WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shells keep you comfortable and provide the freedom of movement you need for enhanced performance in a wide range of activities and weather conditions.
- Total wind protection
- Maximum breathability
- Soft and lightweight
- Warm and dry insulation -Water resistant -Ideal for cold and windy conditions”