Out-maneuver the center of the storm during fast-moving adventures wearing a sleek, seam-sealed rain shell constructed with pit-zips and FlashDry™ technology to banish clamminess. Breathable FlshDry™ layer allows both liquid and evaporative moisture generated by the body to escape. The HyVent® 2.5 exterior provides multi-layered waterproofing and is finished with a dry-touch coating on the interior, eliminating the need for a liner. Water-resistant front zipper discourages moisture from seeping through and soaking mid-layers.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Polyurethane (PU) center front zip with inner draft flap
- Two secure-zip hand pockets with media egress at right-hand pocket
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- 50D 119 g/m² HyVent® 2.5L—100% polyester with FlashDry™
- Average Weight:
- 388 g (13.69 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.