Experience premier outdoor protection on your next adventure with this waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® performance shell jacket that features a lightweight, seam-sealed construction that sheds rain and snow to keep you bone dry. This jacket is zip-incompatible with select mid-layer jackets from The North Face® for streamlined protection in cold, wet conditions.
- All-around, GORE-TEX® performance shell jacket seals out moisture on the trail
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Brushed collar lining
- Front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket
- Pit-zip vents
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Internal stretch water bottle pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Media compatible
- 50D 94 g/m² GORE-TEX® 2L fabric—100% polyester ripstop
- Avg Weight:
- 620 g (21.87 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.