Bring reliable rain gear on your next hike with this waterproof HyVent® 2.5L rain jacket that features a printed interior layer that shows through the exterior (Storm Blue and TNF Black colorways). Pit-zips allow you to dump heat quickly on the trail without entirely removing this protective jacket. The right pocket is designed to hold your MP3 player and streamlines headphone wires.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed with printed DT layer
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Reverse-coil center front zip
- Two secure-zip hand pockets with media egress at right-hand pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- Storm Blue Print and TNF Black Print colorways are clear outer shells with see-through print
- 15D 68 g/m² HyVent® 2.5L—100% nylon
- Average Weight:
- 500 g (17.64 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.