Long waits at uncovered bus stops or transfer stations can leave you exposed to the elements for extended periods of time. This durable jacket prepares you to hit the city streets despite unpredictable spring weather conditions. Woven nylon HyVent® 2L technology offers multi-layer waterproofing that remains breathable and comfortable. Cinch in the drawcords at the waist and hem to create a tailored fit that seals out cold air. Securely stash your wallet or small personal items away from the elements in the exterior chest pocket with waterproof zipper. An internal Napoleon media pocket has a cord guide to streamline your headphone wires. Double-entry hand pockets allow you to keep ticket stubs in the flap-top compartment and slip your hands into the side pockets. Hood can be quickly removed and stored when not in use.
- Adjustable, stowable self fabric hood
- Double flap at center front with internal Napoleon media pocket with cord guide
- Chest pocket with polyurethane (PU) zip and chest flap garage
- Double-entry compartment hand pockets
- Adjustable drawcord at hem
- Adjustable cuffs with snap closure
- Tonal embroidered logo at left chest and back right shoulder
- body: 140D 150 g/m² HyVent® 2L 100% nylon plain weave / lining: 70D 63 g/m² 100% nylon plain weave
- Avg Weight:
- 620 g (22 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.