Tackle cold and windy commute conditions head on with this fully featured, 550-fill down insulated jacket that's finished with a stylish, waxed exterior. The removable hood now features a wire brim and Italian-made faux fur that's detachable. Ribbed cuffs are designed with hidden, fold-out mitts to cover cold hands. The interior lining features a print or colorblocked lining.
- 550-fill down insulated jacket that's finished with a stylish, waxed exterior
- Removable oversize military snorkel hood with wired brim and zigzag stitching
- Detachable faux-fur trim on removable hood
- Front zip with extended Velcro® placket closure
- Double-entry-compartment hand pockets
- Internal media pocket with rubber logo cord guide
- Adjustable drawcord at hood and hem
- Hidden stretch mittens in cuffs are warm and convenient
- top panel: HyVent® 2L—100% waxed nylon canvas / bottom panel: 100% nylon faille / insulation: 550 fill down
- Avg Weight:
- 1655 g (58.4 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.