Even if you can’t pinpoint the exact location of Gotham City—this durable, 550-fill insulated hooded jacket will keep you warmer during your local commute this winter. The jacket’s woven exterior is crafted of HyVent® for waterproof performance that remains highly breathable. Attached hood features faux-fur trim that’s easily detachable.
- Waterproof, 550-fill insulated hooded jacket with durable exterior
- Detachable faux-fur trim on fixed hood
- Front zip with exposed snap placket
- Patch-on chest pockets with snap-flap closure
- Sleeve pocket
- Patch-on hand pockets with snap-flap closure
- Internal media pocket with rubber logo cord guide
- Rib at sleeve cuffs and hem
- solid: HyVent® 2L—100% nylon faille / mélange: HyVent® 2L—100% polyester tweed / insulation: 550 fill down or 200 g polyfill
- Avg Weight:
- 1310 g (46.2 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.