Redesigned with a sleek silhouette, this new hoodie features ThermoBall™, powered by PrimaLoft®—our new synthetic alternative to down that achieves phenomenal warmth in cold and wet weather. As compressible as down, the clusters of round synthetic ThermoBall™ trap and retain heat within small air pockets to provide effective insulation, even when wet. Wear or pack this highly compressible, ultralight zip-front layer for reliable thermal insulation in a variety of winter conditions.
- Ultralight, packable, hooded insulated jacket retains warmth even when wet
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics
- 15D nylon ripstop with ThermoBall™ insulation
- Attached fully adjustable hood
- Exposed molded-tooth front zip
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Internal elastic cuff
- Hem cinch-cord
- bluesign® approved fabric
- shell: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon / insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
- Avg Weight:
- 375 g (13.23 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.