Streamline your everyday layering with this quilted shirt jacket that's insulated with PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ for additional warmth without bulk or weight. Finished with chambray trim on the inner collar and cuffs for an unexpected, casual touch. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light moisture.
- Quilted shirt jacket is insulated with PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ for additional warmth
- Traditional shirt hem and snap cuffs
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
- Snap front closure
- Reverse-entry welt chest pocket
- Quilted body
- body: 30D 48 g/m² 100% nylon dobby taffeta with DWR / insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ / lining: 100% nylon ripstop
- Avg Weight:
- 360 g (12.7 oz)
- High Point Shoulder:
- Lifetime Warranty
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.