Whether worn in Anchorage or Albany, this warm 550-fill down jacket features a baffled, ripstop nylon exterior with a slight shimmer to create a sleek, stylish appearance. A DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light rain and snow.
- Insulated jacket provides reliable warmth on its own or when layered
- 550 fill goose down and Heatseeker™ insulation with nylon plain weave fabric
- Two non-zip, 100 g Heatseeker™-insulated hand pockets
- Secure-zip secondary external pocket
- Elastic binding at cuffs
- Contains 77% recycled content by weight
- bluesign® approved
- shell: 40D x 50D 65 g/m² 53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester ripstop / body and sleeve insulation: 550 fill goose down
- shoulder and pocket insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™
- Avg Weight:
- 500 g (17.64 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.