Stay dialed on your wintertime commute with this new three-in-one, cold-weather warrior. Waterproof, breathable, seam sealed exterior shells pairs with a lofty, 600-fill down jacket that’s removable to morph the pair how you want to wear it. Quilted lines on interior down coat keep the fill shifting, to help eliminate cold spots. Hooded exterior shell features ample pockets and attached, adjustable hood for protection against the elements.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Removable hood
- Welted chest pockets with flap closure
- Double-entry hand pockets with flap closure
- Internal newspaper pocket
- Adjustable drawcord system at hood and hem
- Down liner jacket with zippered hand pockets
- Tonal logo embroidery at left chest and back right shoulder
- Avg Weight:
- 1685 g (59.4 oz)
- Center Back:
- outer jacket: 295 g/m² HyVent® 2L—40% cotton, 40% wool, 20% nylon plain weave / liner jacket: 20D g/m² 100% polyester ripstop with DWR / liner jacket insulation: 600 fill down
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.
Using only the highest quality goose down in all of our products, The North Face® tests each lot of down at three stages of production for loftiness, moisture resistance and ability to regain loft after compression.
The fill power of goose down is an indicator of two important features: warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility, both critical to retain warmth and furnish comfort. True fill power is measured by placing one ounce of goose down in a graduated cylinder and measuring the volume the down occupies in cubic inches. The North Face® products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, which represents the highest quality down commercially available.