A versatile vest that's designed to keep up with your outdoor lifestyle, this warm midlayer reverses from durable fleece with wicking FlashDry™ fibers to wind-resistant taffeta that's bolstered with light insulation.
- Warm vest reverses from durable fleece to wind-resistant taffeta bolstered with light insulation
- Secure chest pocket on nylon side
- Two secure-zip hand pockets on nylon side
- Two welted hand pockets on fleece side
- outside: 75D 150 g/m² 65% polyester, 35% recycled polyester micro-fleece with FlashDry™
- inside: 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta with 60 g Heatseeker™ insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 500 g (17.64 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.