Now available in a hooded design for 2014, the Momentum hooded jacket is crafted of stretch mid-weight fleece for unrestricted movement and breathable warmth on the trail. FlashDry™ fibers wick sweat during fast and light hikes and speed drying time, so you'll remain warm and dry from the inside out.
- Hardface stretch fleece
- Zippered Napoleon chest pocket and hand pockets
- Elastic binding at cuffs, hem and hood
- 200 g/m² 93% polyester, 7% elastane Superstretch fleece with FlashDry™
- Avg Weight:
- 520 g (18.34 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.