MEN'S DENALI HOODIE
- CAD 199.99
- Color: BURNT OLIVE GREEN / BLACK INK GREEN DEEP WATER BLUE R BLACK RIPSTOP BLACK CHARCOAL HEATHER GREY BITTERSWEET BROWN / BLACK DEEP PURPLE DEEP WATER BLUE / TNF BLACK IVY GREEN BRUNETTE BROWN CHARCOAL GREY HEATHER NOVELTY DEEP WATER BLUE / SATSUMA ORANGE TNF BLACK / TNF RED CONIFER GREEN JAKE BLUE / BOLT BLUE LEOPARD YELLOW / ASPHALT GREY UTILITY BROWN MALBEC RED / TNF BLACK COSMIC BLUE / COSMIC BLUE NAUTICAL BLUE / ASPHALT GREY NOTTINGHAM GREEN / COFFEE BROWN TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK BURNT OLIVE GREEN / BLACK INK GREEN DARK EGGPLANT PURPLE / HIGH RISE GREY TNF BLACK / DARK EGGPLANT PURPLE TNF WHITE CAMO PRINT / TNF WHITE TNF BLACK / SCALLION GREEN CAMO PRINT COSMIC BLUE / SNORKEL BLUE
- Find Your Size
- Size: S M L XL XXL 3XL
A classic fleece hoodie made from durable, soft Polartec® 300 series recycled fleece using REPREVE® fibers. Abrasion-resistant panels at the shoulders, torso, elbows, and hood for added durability at high-stress areas. Made with 54-70% recycled content (pre- and/or post-consumer sources), the material in this product helps divert waste from landfills and saves valuable resources.
- Midweight fleece jacket provides breathable warmth in cool conditions
- Zip-in compatible
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders and elbows and hood
- Napoleon chest pocket
- Horizontal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- Elastic-bound cuffs
- Pit-zip vents
- Hem cinch cord
- Fixed hood
- Contains 70% recycled content by weight (for solid colors)
- Contains 54% recycled content by weight (for hethered colors)
- Average Weight:
- 727 g (25.7 oz)
- abrasion: laundered 2-ply nylon
- body: Recycled Polartec® 300 Series fleece with DWR
- Lifetime Warranty
The primary insulation layer among experienced outdoor enthusiasts for nearly two decades, Polartec® fabrics are available in a variety of unique textures and weights designed specifically to enhance performance in a variety of environs.
Available in a lightweight, midweight and heavyweight fleece, each Polartec® Classic series fabric provides warmth, comfort and breathability. Polartec® 100 weight fabrics are the lightest fleece in the series, and are an excellent choice for a warm first layer. Polartec® 200 provides optimal warmth and versatility in a midweight soft fleece. Polartec® 300 fabrics are the heaviest option, providing a thermal layer to wear on very cold excursions.
Polartec® Thermal Pro Polartec® Thermal Pro® fabrics are the most visually dynamic and technically advanced of the Polartec® insulation fabrics. Available in a variety of unique surface textures and patterns ‚Äì many of which are designed to enhance performance — Polartec® Thermal Pro® materials are great styling options for virtually every end use. New high-loft versions have achieved the highest warmth-to-weight ratios ever offered by a Polartec® fabric. Other versions have the look of traditional wool with all the performance benefits of fleece.
Polartec® Eco Polartec® Eco fabrics provide all the warmth, comfort and breathability of traditional Polartec® fabrics in an environmentally conscious package. Solid colorways of the fabric are derived from 87 percent recycled content; while heather colorways are derived from 65 percent recycled content. This recycled material is made from 90 percent postindustrial waste and 10 percent post consumer waste, interrupting the flow of materials to our landfills and creating valuable materials from waste