Designed for maximum waterproof protection on the mountain without compromising breathability, this fully featured three-in-one jacket will keep you dry and warm in a variety of conditions. The abrasion-resistant, waterproof HyVent® 2.5L outer shell eliminates the need for a lining and features a FlashDry™ laminate for enhanced moisture management. For ample warmth on cold and wet winter days, zip in the lightweight hybrid jacket designed with wicking FlashDry™ insulation and stretch panels for freedom of movement.
- FlashDry™ 2.5L outer shell with quilted FlashDry™ insulation
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached adjustable hood
- Two secure-zip hand pockets
- Internal media pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Triclimate®] Two secure-zip hand pockets
- body: 50D 119g/m² (4.19 oz/yd²) 100% polyester FlashDry™ HyVent® 2.5L / Triclimate®: 20D 34 g/m² (1.19 oz/yd²) 100% nylon / insulation: 60g FlashDry™ insulation
- Avg Weight:
- 1070 g (37.74 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.