MEN'S HEDGEHOG GTX XCR® III
- CAD 140.00
- Color: NEW TAUPE GREEN / MOONMISTGR NEW TAUPE GREEN / MOONMISTGR WHITE / TNF RED BLACK / GRIFFIN GREY MOON MIST GREY / YELLOW FENNEL COFFEE BROWN / ALGAE YELLOW DARKSHADOWGREY / ATHENS BLUE SHROOM BROWN / RHUBARB RED
- Find Your Size
- Size: 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 12.5 13 14
Designed for multisport athletes and adventure racers, this lightweight, low-profile hiking shoe is optimal for all-terrain use. It's lightweight, waterproof, breathable and durable. Added mesh panels on upper increase breathability crucial on long treks. Grippy Vibram® outsole aids with footing over slick, uneven terrain.
- [UPPER] GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Northotic™ Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads and ESS Heal Cradle™ Pro support
- [BOTTOM] X-2™ dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with Heal Cradle™ Pro rearfoot support system
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate
- Exclusive lightweight Vibram® rubber outsole
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:* ½ pair:
- 14.5 oz (413 g) pair: 1 lb 13 oz (826 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Limited one-year warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.