This style is a customer favorite based on product review feedback.
New ultra-rugged, protective, stable trail running shoe is bolstered with a waterproof, breathable, GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range membrane to tackle the season's most heinous trail conditions. Torque Control™ platform provides optimal pronation guidance to support low arches and achieve maximum stability.
- [UPPER] GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Lightweight, dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with X-2™
- Semi-straight lasted with medial posting through first metatarsal head for maximum overpronation support
- Innovative ESS forefoot Snake Plate™
- UltrATAC™ outsole
- Polyurethane (PU)-coated leather upper overlays
- [BOTTOM] Torque Control™ (Motion Control) engineered platform
- Protective, molded-rubber toecap
- EVA Northotic™ footbed
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 15.4 oz (434 g) / pair: 1 lb 15 oz (868 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Limited one-year warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.