Discover this lightweight, waterproof hiking shoe's supportive CRADLE™ construction with each step across rugged terrain. Dual-density EVA midsole features supportive CRADLE™ technology to guide the heel into position and encourage proper alignment throughout the stride. Supportive TPU shank cushions the heel and forefoot as they bear the load of a large pack. GORE-TEX® membrane creates a waterproof, yet breathable lining to keep your feet dry as you hike along riverbeds or through dewy, tall grass. Waterproof nubuck and suede is protected from trail debris by a rubber top cap and mudguard. Grippy Vibram® rubber sole gains traction for secure footing on wet or dry surfaces.
- Rubber toe cap and lateral mudguard for durability and protection
- GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort Range waterproof, breathable membrane
- Mesh collar and tongue
- Welded-TPU overlays on quarters for structure
- Northotic™ 2.0 footbed
- BOTTOM/ Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with CRADLE™ technology
- PU bottom-layer midsole provides durability, rebound and cushioning
- ESS forefoot protection pad
- Exclusive Vibram® rubber outsole
- UPPER/ Waterproof nubuck and split suede upper
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 1 lb 1 oz (485 g) / pair: 2 lbs 2 oz (970 g) based on Men’s 9
- Guarantee :
- Limited one-year warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.