Dialed for summit success and darn near perfect for almost any alpine adventure, rely on this versatile layer for warmth without weight during your next backcountry mission. The light (60 g) synthetic insulation is protected by the durable nylon ripstop exterior that's finished with a DWR (durable water repellent) treatment to shed light moisture upon contact. Wind-resistant TNF™ Apex Aerobic stretch underarm panels increase your range of motion when sending. This compressible jacket stows in the zippered hand pocket for easy carry as an emergency layer. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® approved fabric -- a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Packable, light (60 g) synthetic insulation protected by durable nylon ripstop and DWR finish
- Synthetic 60 g PrimaLoft® One insulation stays warm even when wet
- Stretch woven side panels breathe well, increase mobility and reduce bulk
- Two zippered hardwarmer pockets
- Zippered hand pocket doubles as a compressible stow pouch
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Designed for alpine climbing, rock climbing and mountaineering
- body: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with DWR
- Fabric: underarms: 125 g/m² TNF™ Apex Aerobic—87% nylon, 13% elastane double weave with DWR
- cuff: 225 g/m² 85% polyester, 15% elastane double knit / insulation: 60 g PrimaLoft® One
- Average Weight:
- 255 g (8.99 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
TNF™ Apex soft shell fabrics are a signature material, researched and developed exclusively by The North Face®. TNF™ Apex offers the dynamic duo of a tightly woven abrasion-phobic face for protection, and a soft-brushed interior for performance and comfort. Built to stretch for comfort and mobility, TNF™ Apex is also treated with our Durable Water Resistant (DWR) finish to achieve the ideal balance between weather resistance and breathability.
TNF™ Apex Aerobic The lightest and most breathable of the TNF™ Apex fabrics, TNF™ Apex Aerobic offers the greatest stretch and mobility, making it ideal for running, cycling and other highly mobile aerobic activities.
TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock The most protective TNF™ Apex fabric, TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock is virtually waterproof and windproof while also maintaining a comfortable level of breathability. The fabric is ideal for trekking, skiing and snowshoeing in challenging, inclement weather conditions.
TNF™ Apex Universal The most versatile of the TNF™ Apex Fabrics, TNF™ Apex Universal is both breathable and water resistant, making it ideal across a wide range of activities and weather conditions.