This breathable hybrid top regulates your body temperature with a wind-resistant front that's flanked by stretch wool panels featuring wicking FlashDry™ fibers for exceptional moisture management.
- Hybrid winter running top resists wind and regulates your temperature
- Two-way zip
- Reflectivity at zip
- Shaped hem
- Secure chest pocket
- Reflective logo
- Flight Series® running collection is athlete tested, competition proven
- body: 200 g/m² 56% merino wool, 37% polyolefin, 7% polyester knit / panel: 76 g/m² 100% polyester woven / panel: 105 g/m² 100% polyester knit with FlashDry™
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.