MEN'S RDT 300 JACKET
- CAD 100.00
- Color: CHARCOAL GREY HEATHER / VANADIS GREY DEEP WATER BLUE / DEEP WATER BLUE TNF RED / ASPHALT GREY TNF BLACK / TNF BLACK CHARCOAL GREY HEATHER / TNF BLACK NAUTICAL BLUE / COSMIC BLUE ARDEN GREEN / ASPHALT GREY ZION ORANGE / RED CLAY COSMIC BLUE / COSMIC BLUE BIKING RED / ASPHALT GREY NAUTICAL BLUE / ASPHALT GREY TNF RED / VANADIS GREY CHARCOAL GREY HEATHER / VANADIS GREY DRUMMER BLUE / COSMIC BLUE
- Size Advisor
- Size: S M L XL XXL 3XL
A new heavyweight, rapid-drying fleece jacket designed to be worn alone or layered on active adventures in colder conditions. New FlashDry™ technology embedded into the fleece works with your body to improve dry time and breathability in a revolutionary way. Alpine-style color blocking on select colors.
- 300-weight fleece with FlashDry™ fibers to increase dry time
- Hem cinchcord
- Zip-in compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Two secure hand pockets
- TKA 300 weight fleece with FlashDry™
- Lifetime Warranty
TKA (Thermal Kinetic Advancement) Fleece are proprietary fabrics created by The North Face® with superior insulation and wear-resistance. There are three different weights of TKA fleece offered throughout our products, and a TKA Superstretch fabric that excels in aerobic activities.
TKA 100 is a lightweight, high-performance microfiber fleece with a luxurious finish. TKA micro-fleece provides warmth next to the skin or in a layering system. This 100 percent polyester fabric is engineered to be both durable and resistant to pilling. It offers warmth when wet, launders well, compresses to a small size and packs easily.
TKA 200 is a midweight fleece ideally suited to function as a mid-layer. This 100 percent polyester, pill-resistant fabric is warm, breathable and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
TKA 300 is a mid to heavyweight, high-performance, pill-resistant fleece. It can be worn as a layering piece or by itself as a warm, casual outer layer; a great alternative to a cotton sweatshirt.
TKA Superstretch features a supple, four-way-stretch fabric that delivers exceptional breathability and comfort. The soft, brushed inner surface aids in the fabric’s moisture control and prevents chaffing, while the polyester and spandex construction contributes to a conforming, supportive fit. TKA Superstretch is ideal as a layering piece in cool-to-cold conditions or may be worn by itself as an aerobic outer layer.
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.