Keep out rain and snow with this waterproof, HyVent® gaiter. Tapered ankle provides a snug, performance fit, to keep you unrestricted while you're snowshoeing or hiking up a steep line. Extra-reinforced toe hook secures gaiter to footwear for lasting use.
- Top closure with low-profile side-release buckle
- Tapered ankle for snug fit
- Asymmetrical bottom panel for better protection in wear areas
- Double-riveted, Hypalon®-reinforced, downward-facing toe hook secures gaiter to footwear
- upper: HyVent® 3L fabric (Kolon #6NF-838 HPIV/3L) / bottom: 315D bombastic Cordura® (TD#32)
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.