Fully featured ski glove with a removable stretch FlashDry™ liner for versatile warmth throughout the season. Constructed with ample insulation (150 g) at the back of the hand, where heat loss is greater, and slightly less (100 g) at the palm. Drop a handwarmer in the Wrist Oven™ to keep your fingers toasty during the coldest days on the slopes.
- Fully featured ski glove pairs a waterproof, insulated exterior with a removable liner
- New design with removable FlashDry™ liner that wicks moisture and keeps hands dry
- Removable Wrist Oven leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable HyVent® insert
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps snow out
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps heat in
- shell: nylon oxford / lining: 100% polyester with FlashDry™ / palm: synthetic leather / palm insulation: 100 g Heatseeker™
- back-of-hand insulation: 150 g Heatseeker™ / insert: HyVent™
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.