New lightweight, waterproof, performance-oriented winter boot features zonal insulation for warmth where it’s needed most (in the toes, instep and underfoot), and slightly less on the sides of the foot where there is less heat loss. Cradle™ technology for stability and cushioning during fast-moving winter activities. Tall silhouette rests about a hands length above your ankle.
- UPPER/ Waterproof, polyurethane (PU) coated leather and ballistic mesh upper
- Injection-molded TPU mudguard
- Form-fitting Neoprene collar improves fit and comfort
- Medial and lateral X-Frame® Roll Control® stabilizer
- GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Zonal insulation package employs 400 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation in the forefoot/toes and 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation throughout the rest of the boot
- Mylar heat-trapping zones in the forefoot, tongue and underfoot
- Northotic™+ dual-density footbed with softer heel and forefoot pads
- BOTTOM/ TPU and EVA CRADLE™ heel-stability and cushioning technology
- Lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF™ Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased winter traction
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 1 lb 6 oz (630 g) / pair: 2 lb 12 oz (1260 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Limited one-year warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.