Charge fresh lines in the no-fall zone with this technical, insulated ski jacket that's constructed with fully sealed seams for all-day warmth and protection. The nearly indestructible, yet soft and lightweight, 75D Gore-Tex® 2L exterior resists abrasion and remains completely waterproof and windproof in the worst winter weather. Thermo3D™ design regulates your body temperature by placing the most PrimaLoft® insulation (100 g) at the lower back, slightly less (60 g) in the upper body and shoulders, and (40 g) down the spine and in the hood to prevent overheating. The stretch powder skirt features clip-in integration to seal out wind, the cold, and moisture, whether you're skiing in whiteout conditions or wipe outs. If an avalanche is triggered, the nearly weightless embedded RECCO® transponder in this jacket can be pinpointed by detectors carried by a rescue team.
- Fully featured Gore-Tex® backcountry ski jacket is body-mapped with synthetic insulation for dialed warmth
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible fixed hood
- Recco® avalanche rescue reflector
- Flap-cover, water-resistant pit-zip vents
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Flap-cover wrist utility pocket with goggle cloth
- Stretch powder skirt with clip integration
- Hook-and-loop stormflap with VISLON® center front zip
- Water-resistant PU zip chest pocket with radio holder
- Thumb-loop cuffs
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Internal security-zip pocket
- Internal stretch-mesh goggle pocket
- Adjustable hem
- shell: 75D 140 g/m² (4.13 oz/yd²) GORE-TEX® 2L fabric—100% polyester dobby / insulation: 100 g/60 g/40 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 2 lbs 6.8 oz (1100 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.
PrimaLoft® Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50 percent recycled material with standard PrimaLoft® fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation. PrimaLoft® Eco is lightweight and water resistant with superior softness to keep you dry and comfortable.
PrimaLoft® One The ultimate microfiber insulation. Ultra-fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft® One absorbs three times less water, is 14 percent warmer when dry and is 24 percent warmer when wet than competitive insulation.
PrimaLoft® Sport The perfect combination of high-performance insulation and value, this technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibers for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibers help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibers help to build loft.