Whether it's worn as an exterior shell or a standalone jacket in mild conditions, this hybrid jacket provides ideal insulation during hard-charging ski sessions in challenging weather. Constructed with ample (100 g) baffled PrimaLoft® insulation around the core and breathable, wicking FlashDry™ fleece arms for a layered look that maintains your freedom of movement. Transceiver loops on the shoulder and mid-torso secure your radio harness while keeping it accessible.
- Hybrid backcountry ski jacket with insulated body and fleece sleeves features integrated transceiver loops
- Water resistant, breathable
- VISLON® center front zip
- VISLON® zip chest pocket
- Transceiver security loops
- VISLON® zip hand pockets
- Thumbhole cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- body shell: 40D 77 g/m² (2.7 oz/yd²)—100% nylon ripstop with DWR / body insulation: 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- arms: 75D 275 g/m² (9.7 oz/yd²) FlashDry™ jersey faced fleece—51% polyester, 42% recycled polyester, 7% elastane / lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 2.9 oz (535 g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
PrimaLoft® Eco Earth-friendly insulation created for performance and comfort. Eco insulation technology combines a minimum of 50 percent recycled material with standard PrimaLoft® fibers to create a high-loft, thermally efficient insulation. PrimaLoft® Eco is lightweight and water resistant with superior softness to keep you dry and comfortable.
PrimaLoft® One The ultimate microfiber insulation. Ultra-fine fibers are specially treated in a patented process and then combined into an insulating core that is incredibly soft, lightweight and water resistant. PrimaLoft® One absorbs three times less water, is 14 percent warmer when dry and is 24 percent warmer when wet than competitive insulation.
PrimaLoft® Sport The perfect combination of high-performance insulation and value, this technology combines ultra-fine and multi-diameter fibers for specific performance characteristics. The specially treated ultra-fine fibers help to form a water resistant insulating structure, while the multi-diameter fibers help to build loft.