MEN’S GTD SHORT-SLEEVE
- CAD 44.99
- Color: SNORKEL BLUE / MONUMENT GREY SNORKEL BLUE / MONUMENT GREY MIDLINE BLUE / FLINT STONE GREY SPECTRA YELLOW / FLINT STONE GREY VALENCIA ORANGE / MONUMENT GREY MERIDIAN BLUE / FOREST NIGHT GREEN VENOM YELLOW TNF BLACK / MONUMENT GREY
- Find Your Size
- Size: S M L XL XXL
For optimal comfort when layering for trail runs in cool conditions, start with this lightweight long-sleeve running shirt that's infused with FlashDry™ technology to accelerate drying time. Body-mapped ventilation panels cool under the arms and across the upper back for enhanced breathability. UPF 50 deflects the sun's rays for enhanced protection.
- Lightweight moisture-wicking running shirt with short sleeves
- Body-mapped venting
- Reflective logos
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 40
- body: 115 g/m² 100% polyester double knit with FlashDry™ with super UV protection / panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester knit mesh
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.