For optimal comfort while running the trails this spring, rely on this long-sleeve running shirt that now offers UPF 50 protection. The high-tech fabric is knit with revolutionary FlashDry™ technology to significantly improve drying time and regulate your core body temperature. Body-mapped mesh ventilation panels cool under the arms and around the torso. Long sleeves are finished with raglan seams to encourage freedom of movement.
- Body-mapped ventilation
- Reflective logo
- body: 115 g/m² 100% polyester double knit with FlashDry™ with permanent super UV protection, Fabric: panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester knit mesh
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.