Keep cool during long-distance runs with stretch-woven running shorts that have a built-in liner and breathable mesh panels placed down the sides. The liner is infused with wicking FlashDry™ technology to accelerate drying time where it counts.
- Stretch-woven performance running shorts
- Built-in compressive-short liner
- Zip pocket
- Body-mapped ventilation
- Reflective logo
- body: 92 g/m² 86% polyester, 14% elastane woven / panel: 141 g/m² 100% polyester knit mesh / liner: 95 g/m² 100% polyester “crepe” knit jersey with FlashDry™
- R 7”
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.