Lightweight, yet supportive when you're bearing the load of a heavy pack, this best-in-class waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking boot is ready to tackle the toughest terrain during backcountry excursions. Cradle™ technology absorbs impact and stabilizes the foot to promote a natural stride on technical terrain. Vibram® soles deliver superior grip and durability.
- Upper: Leather and abrasion-resistant mesh upper
- GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Expanded rubber toe cap for increased protection
- TPU weld on quarter for structure
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology
- Combination compression-molded EVA with injected PU midsole
- TPU Snake Plate™ forefoot protection
- Vibram® rubber outsole
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 Pair: 1 lb 1 oz (494 g) / Pair: 2 lbs 2 oz (988 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Limited-one year warranty
GORE-TEX® Active Shell: Provides extreme breathability along with durable waterproof and windproof protection for all-weather, high-aerobic activities. It combines a lighter, thinner GORE-TEX® membrane, with fine denier performance textiles to deliver a streamlined three-layer construction. New for Spring ‘12, this brings a never-before-seen level of comfort performance to waterproof apparel.
GORE-TEX® Paclite®: Combining extreme breathability and durable wind and waterproof protection with minimum weight and pack volume, GORE-TEX® Paclite® shells use a specific membrane with a protective internal layer made of an oil-hating/carbon hybrid – eliminating the need for a separate lining, making this lighter, smaller, and easier to pack away.
GORE-TEX® Performance Shell: Specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability, this waterproof material uses a two-layer construction for a lighter, softer feel – and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.