Revolutionary FlashDry™ fibers in this lightweight tee wick moisture away from the skin towards the fabric's exterior during periods of high activity, making this T-shirt ideal for wear during strenuous hikes in warm weather. This technical tee is crafted of soft, jersey knit and is constructed with rotated seams to reduce shoulder chafing while hauling a pack across the trail.
- FlashDry™ knit wicks moisture to keep you dry and comfortable
- Rotated seams for backpack compatibility
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 15
- 190 g/m² (6.7 oz/yd2) 78% polyester, 22% recycled polyester with FlashDry™ plaited jersey knit
- Avg Weight:
- 180 g (6.35 oz)
- High Point Shoulder:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.