Sport this breathable long-sleeve shirt on bluebird hikes or as a wicking baselayer on crisp fall days. FlashDry™ fibers embedded in the stretch fabric speed evaporative drying and won't wash out or diminish in wicking ability over time. The lightweight construction features flat-locked seams to reduce chafing during repetitive movement.
- Contains 100% recycled content by weight
- Lightweight, soft-hand-feel FlashDry™ fabric
- Flat-locked seams
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 15
- 20D 148 g/m² (5.22 oz/yd²) 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Avg Weight:
- 270 g (9.52 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.