Warm and functional in cool-to-cold conditions, this Etip™ glove is insulated with PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ at the back of the hand and features touchscreen conductive fibers at the fleece palms and on all five fingers. Round synthetic clusters trap and retain heat to achieve lightweight warmth in cold, wet conditions.
- Tech-savvy glove insulated with PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ for warmth in cool-to-cold conditions
- ThermoBall™ offers the lightweight warmth of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics.
- ThermoBall™ insulation at back of hand for unsurpassed warmth
- UR® Powered fleece at palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Synthetic gripper palm provides superior grip
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural, relaxed position
- PU tab at cuff for easy on/off
- shell: 300-weight fleece / back-of-hand overlay: nylon taffeta / insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
- palm: TKA 300 with UR® Powered conductive technology / palm overlay: synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
- Lifetime Warranty
TKA (Thermal Kinetic Advancement) Fleece are proprietary fabrics created by The North Face® with superior insulation and wear-resistance. There are three different weights of TKA fleece offered throughout our products, and a TKA Superstretch fabric that excels in aerobic activities.
TKA 100 is a lightweight, high-performance microfiber fleece with a luxurious finish. TKA micro-fleece provides warmth next to the skin or in a layering system. This 100 percent polyester fabric is engineered to be both durable and resistant to pilling. It offers warmth when wet, launders well, compresses to a small size and packs easily.
TKA 200 is a midweight fleece ideally suited to function as a mid-layer. This 100 percent polyester, pill-resistant fabric is warm, breathable and has a great warmth-to-weight ratio.
TKA 300 is a mid to heavyweight, high-performance, pill-resistant fleece. It can be worn as a layering piece or by itself as a warm, casual outer layer; a great alternative to a cotton sweatshirt.
TKA Superstretch features a supple, four-way-stretch fabric that delivers exceptional breathability and comfort. The soft, brushed inner surface aids in the fabric’s moisture control and prevents chaffing, while the polyester and spandex construction contributes to a conforming, supportive fit. TKA Superstretch is ideal as a layering piece in cool-to-cold conditions or may be worn by itself as an aerobic outer layer.