Charge harder with waterproof pants that feature mechanical two-way stretch for improved movement during leg-burning descents in deep powder. The laminated waterproof exterior is designed to withstand severe weather conditions and has a breathable membrane for performance without compromise.
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration
- Kissing welt water-resistant zip hand pockets
- Water-resistant PU zip cargo pocket with phone pocket and bellow
- Flap-cover, water-resistant zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- shell: 160D x 140D 139 g/m² HyVent® Alpha 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch / lining: 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Avg Weight:
- 1 lb 14 oz (850 g)
- S 30”, R 32”, L 34”
- Lifetime Warranty
A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. HyVent® technology has been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability. To test the level of waterproofness, we subjected HyVent® garments to 20 wash cycles, where garments retained an average of more than 60 PSI on the waterproofing Mullens test.