This new FlashDry™-infused crew is sure to be a trail favorite for its revolutionary wicking performance. Made with 51% recycled content (pre- and/or post-consumer sources), the material in this product helps divert waste from landfills and saves valuable resources. This product contains over 90% bluesign® approved fabric—a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- Soft FlashDry™ knit
- Contrast fabric at raglan sleeve and collar
- Pocket at left chest
- Flat-locked stitching
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 15
- Contains 51% recycled content by weight
- bluesign® approved fabric
- body: 30ne 160 g/m² 60% recycled polyester, 40% polyester micro stripe knit jersey with FlashDry™
- sleeve and collar: 75D 160 g/m² 78% polyester, 22% recycled heathered polyester knit jersey with FlashDry™
- Average Weight:
- 160 g (5.64 oz)
- High Point Shoulder:
- Lifetime Warranty
As a leader in the outdoor industry, The North Face® has developed innovative, proprietary fabrics that incorporate microporous particles to improve moisture management and temperature regulation during outdoor activity. FlashDry™ fabrics feature a microporous particle additive that accelerates the removal of moisture from the skin and speeds evaporative drying. FlashDry™ enables the user to stay drier, more comfortable and out performing longer in a wide range of weather conditions and environments. FlashDry™ doesn’t add weight or bulk and never washes or wears out.
- Accelerates evaporation and keeps you dry
- Most effective moisture management
- FlashDry is permanently embedded in the yarn and won’t wash out
- 100+ different products with FlashDry technology within our running, snowsports, climbing, and hiking apparel, baselayers, and accessories.
The sun-protection properties of a woven or knit fabric are dependent upon the transmission, absorption and reflection of UV radiation. The fiber type, dye, construction and finishes determine these characteristics. Our UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.